More funks than you can funking handle. Mother funker.

An insight into the mind of a misanthropic gamer.

Monday 21 December 2009

On Social Suicide

"Right now
Well it's finally time to face my fears
Gonna get the hell out of here
And create a fresher atmosphere
But the consequence is clear"
Social Suicide - Bad Religion

Social Suicide is something I seem to commit often. I guess I do it out of boredom. I seem to get bored with people, then take my excess anger out on them. Or I just grab the idiot ball and say something I shouldn't have. No matter what causes it, it happens. A lot. The only time I regret it is when it's accidental.

Most of the time, it's done on purpose. Sometime I just get bored with people, and want a break from them. Let's face it though, some people are really really annoying. You just want a break from their incessant whiny voice or childish antics. I mean, you've probably done it before. I doubt you can honestly tell me that you've never told an annoying person to Eff off because they won't leave you alone. Come on, don't deny it. There, glad you admitted it. While I don't directly tell them to eff off, I do commit social suicide with them. If it gets rid of an annoying person, then fuck it. Job well done. It just sucks when someone gets caught in the crossfire and thinks less of you because of it. Even worse so when they're a potential new friend.

I don't even know where I'm going with this. I've kind of just strung some bullshit together and called it a post. Bottom line - I commit social suicide a lot and I rarely regret it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment