More funks than you can funking handle. Mother funker.

An insight into the mind of a misanthropic gamer.

Sunday 7 February 2010

An actual good mood

Few things before I get started. First of all, I updated the layout (as you can probably tell). Now it looks less like it was shit out of whale and more like it actually had some effort put into it. Second, I want you to drop me a message on your preffered medium of communication(Messenger Pigeon, Smoke signals, whatever you crazy bastards like) if you read (and enjoy) this blog. Moar readers = better content. Anyway, on to the ranting:


You know what? I'm in a good mood. No, that isn't sarcasm. No, I'm not being ironic. Since I started Fuuu-ing at this blog I've been less of a rage-tastic dickbag. Only barely less, but less nontheless(HURR HURR). So as a result, this post is gonna be lacking in comedy value. And yes, I can hear you leaving. It's alright, go. I'll just talk to myself. Which I pretty much have been doing anyway, ba dum tish.

I think my brain did get the message, Redacted has been out of my mind recently. I haven't had a dream about her, she hasn't crossed my mind significantly. S'been pretty good. I'm not holding my breath though, I'm expecting a nut shot pretty damn soon. That grey bastard does hate me. Anyway, that leaves me with little else to talk about. As much as I hate her, Redacted provides some pretty good ranting material. Hey, Bitches are easy to complain about. Funny as well. If she were a nice chick and I did indeed like her it would be nowhere near as entertaining and five times more depressing.

As shit as this post has been, I think this will have to be it. I have nothing to talk about. At all. I'll be back to bitching and moaning about benign little things come Monday or Tuesday. I can guarrantee Redacted and Brain will conspire to piss me off by then. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment