More funks than you can funking handle. Mother funker.

An insight into the mind of a misanthropic gamer.

Wednesday 29 July 2009

The Diary of Nicola Marié Evans - August 3rd, 2274

August 3, 2274:

Dear Diary,

Today was pretty eventful. In both ways. Butch's bullying is getting out of hand, on my way to class I saw him teasing Amata. I stepped in and caused a dispute between him and Wally mack. It was pretty funny, Butch got told bad. It serves him right for being such as jerk. I dont think they'll be bothering Amata anymore, after this little rebellion. Daddy did always say I had a way with words, just like my Mother. I wish I could have met her, Daddy tells me such great stories about her. Anyway, I'm getting off the point. I took my GOAT today, the Generalised Occupational Aptitude Test.

Daddy made out like it was a big deal, but it was just an easy multiple choice quiz, all the answers were easy. I didnt get question 10 though, it seemed like a trick question. I mean, the answers were all the same what could it have meant? I just guessed and chose D - The Overseer, I think it was the right one. When I turned the test in to Mr. Brotch, he said I was going to be a Marriage Councilor. You hear that? Im going to help peoples marriages, just like I've always wanted. Well not exactly, but I have always wanted to help people so this is a pretty good start right?

I told Daddy and he was proud, although he'd hoped I would have been a Daddys Girl and became a Pyhsician Psyhician Physician(Man, I cant spell today) like he is. Guess you cant have everything right? Heheh. Im off to go start this book report on 'The Big Book Of Science'. Bye-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment