More funks than you can funking handle. Mother funker.

An insight into the mind of a misanthropic gamer.

Monday 27 July 2009

A reflection on today, and a word(or several actually) about the upcoming diaries.

So, another day has gone by when I have done bugger all. I'm starting to get quite bored of these days where I just sit around and game all day. Well, I actually went out for a little bit. Only to Ashton Park with Rob and Tom, but that only killed an hour of the day. I also realised I need to start going to the gym again. Need more upper body strength. I'm thinking I'm going to go tomorrow, because I'll really bloody need it then.
That's right, random blog reader, I'm doing something sociable tomorrow. Me and a few others are gonna go to Taybarns and eat our weight in food. Hopefully, going the gym tomorrow night will counterract this act of greed. I realy need to go to the gym mor
I think I better get to the gaming side of things? I mean, I imagine you're only here to here to listen to me talk about games. Well, the first few 'Fallout Diaries' are going up in the next day or two. I say first few, because it'll take a few to 'hook you in'. The first few will give you a feel of how the character starts out. Which is pretty important, as she'll change quite a bit throught the entries. I'm naming the Fallout Diaries 'The Diary of Nicola Marié Evans' as that's the name of my fallout character. it wont be a word-for-word reiteration of everything that happens in Fallout, it'll have it's own little twists and vignettes.
The Oblivion Diaries will start up a day or two after the Fallout ones. They'll be different in narrative style to the Fallout Diaries, as they'd be set in different worlds/time periods etc. The Oblivion character won't be anything like Nicola really. Hell, I haven't even decided anything about this character yet. So yeah, show's you how good I am at preperations eh? Like I said in my last post, watch this space. You'll have an episode of 'Brennans Social Stories' tomorrow(Working title, give me a break). So I guess you lot can pay attention to that, and it'll stave off your hunger for more of my brilliant writing. Brennan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment