More funks than you can funking handle. Mother funker.

An insight into the mind of a misanthropic gamer.

Wednesday 26 August 2009

The Diary of Nicola Marié Evans - August 24nd 2277

August 24th 2277:

Dear Diary:


So, over the past few days I've become quite the valuable member of society. I got some praise from the town by fixing up the pipes that supplied the town with water. Moira and Walter deserved that praise though, I mean they helped me a whole bunch. Walter told me where the leaks were and Moira gave me the know how to fixed them up. A hammer, a few nails and a piece or two of scrap metal can go a long way it seems.

I've been chatting with Moira about disarming that nasty nuke in the town center. She has the know-how, but doesn't want to upset the 'Church of The Children of Atom'. Oh yeah, I musn't have mentioned them yet. There a 'cult' of sorts that worship the Atomic Bomb. I don't know why the worship it, I don't really leave the common house much. I might pop round to their church sometime, and hear what they have to say. It might prove to be interesting.


I also need to remember to ask Mr. Siim's of he's seen anything of my father. I need to start looking for him as soon as I can. I'm almost ready to defend myself, I've become quite proficient with my 32. caliber hunting rifle and I've got a good aim with grenades. Oh darnit, I've just remembered I'm late for my shooting lesson. Gotta jet, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment