More funks than you can funking handle. Mother funker.

An insight into the mind of a misanthropic gamer.

Sunday 20 September 2009

Bus Girl

Wow, random blog reader, I really didnt expect you to read one of these. 'One of what?' I hear you ask. Well, I'm rather ashamed to admit it but this post is about girls. Yes, you know, those things that are like boys but with different naughty bit's. Ah, yeah, now you get me. Like your mother, yes.
Well I don't know if you know this, Random blog reader, but I'm not as charming and loveable as you'd think I was from all these blog posts. In reality, I'm a unconfident moron who's only charming in a cynical way(which isn't really appreciated by the ladies). Anyway, I'm going to tell you a story about 'Bus Girl'. I'd like to think of her as a symbol. A symbol, of how bad I am with girls.
One with the story, eh? Well last wednesday, I got on the bus for college(as usual). It was really crowded so, naturally, I was immediately pissed off. So, I fumbled into my pocket for my iPod, and turned up the fantastic music that is Avenged Sevenfold. As I looked up, I saw Bus Girl. Now, you're probably thinking she's some drop-dead gorgeous girl or something. Well, she wasn't. She was modestly pretty. Something I quite like in a lass, really. Usually, modestly pretty girls usually lose points in the pretty department but put them into the personality one.
You're also thinking I hit it off with her as well(which would be stupid, I already told you I'm shit with ladies). I didn't talk to her at all. I just kind of looked her occasionally, as I tend to do. It's a shame really, I've kind of lost my trail here. I guess, I'm done with this post? I have writer's block it seems. My genius has vanished for the night. Anyway, I pretty much told you this story anyway. Now, you may go weep because you're hero isn't all he cracked up to be. Fuck, I'm such an egomaniac. Fuck it, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment