More funks than you can funking handle. Mother funker.

An insight into the mind of a misanthropic gamer.

Monday 14 September 2009

The Diary of -- Nah, i'm just fucking with you

I'm a tad bored with all these FO Diary updates. I love writing them, but five in a row is pushing it a little. I reckon you all deserve a nice little rant y'know? Bit of me to brighten up your day? Pahaha, reading these things probably pisses you off. Anyway, down to business.
You know what? I'm going to be clichéd for once, I'm going to bitch and moan about how shit college was. I went in today, to learn that my timetables been fucked with. Turns out, I dont have any lessons on a monday. I wish I'd been fucking told, it was a huge waste of a morning. My mum drove me up to the college, instead of sleeping. I spent a hour and forty five doing boring as shit admin stuff, like college rules. Then, I had to wait and hour and a half for a bus to show up thanks to that fucking bus strikes. Seriously, fuck bus drivers, I hate them.
Right, let's try and get some positivity up in this motherfucker. I get mondays off, fucking three day weekend! least I've got something to bloody look forward to. Right, I'm all out of positivity. Back to being that cynical dickhead you all know and hate then? Fuck it, I'm all ranted out. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment